WHY HAVE WE WRONGLY ASSUMED THAT PLANning is BEST LEFT TO THE BUSINESS LEADER?
The world's greatest military forces have all operated since the 1800's under a structure invented by Napoleon called the 'continental staff system.' Napoleon understood that a commander is busy leading, so why would they have the time to thoroughly plan what they want to accomplish?
Today, leaders in the US Army depend on their staff to prepare their plans. An experienced officer supports the commander with guidance and detailed preparation. This position on the commander's staff is known as the S3.
TRUST US TO BE YOUR S3.
What we believe:
Business owners are not in the business of planning.
S3 Planning does the work.
A useful business plan helps keep you focused on what matters most.
Do you feel trapped in day-to-day responsibilities of running your business?
Are you missing out on growth or capital because you're not able to take the vision in your mind and turn it into an actionable plan that you can share with your team or investors?
We understand that you're too busy to plan. Or that you don't know where to start.
Trust the team at S3 Planning to deliver a difference in the way you grow your business.
Do you have a plan (and not just in your mind) that can answer these questions?
If not, then let us help.
- Executive summary
- Can you provide a 1 page summary of all key aspects of your business?
- Company history and mission
- What do you do, what differentiates your business from others and what markets do you serve?
- Organization & Management
- What is the organizational structure of your business?
- Key management biographies
- Service or Product Line
- What do you sell? How does it benefit your customers? What is the lifecycle of your product?
- Market Anaylsis
- What's happening in your industry? Who are your competitors?
- Marketing & Sales
- How do you plan to market your business? What is your sales strategy to win business?
- Cost Structure
- What are the key costs associated with running your business?
- Financial Information
- A detailed history of your financial performance.
- Future financial projections
For Financial Services Professionals
Do you have clients ready for planning support? Contact us to set them on the right track.